Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outta the Burbs: Portland

I loved Portland. You will too. It's clean and nice, and full of hipsters with tattoos but also just generally nice people. I mean...I swung around a loaded gun by accident and I think I was the most upset by it. Well, maybe except D. I absolutely loved my time there, ate and drank way too much, played an obscene amount of big buck hunter, and ate more pizza at 2am than a human being should eat. I kept drunkenly slurring "it's okay! I'll get a job at Imbibe and we can move here!" One can dream. Without further ado: Portland.


delicious bowl from the Bye and Bye

Mason jar boozefest, prior to spotting the girl with bird barettes


michelada from some fancy schmancy brunch place downtown

breakfast pizza from fancy schmancy brunch place

michelada from Por Que No, aka the best.

ceviche from Por Que No

mas ceviche

y tacos from Por Que No

Vegan sandwich from Sweetpea Baking Co.

FOOD CARTS!!

what's that? oh, you know, just some fish heads

Euro Trash breakfast fries


and this was about half of everything we ate and an eighth of what we drank. Not pictured: brunch at Doug Fir, copious amounts of pizza, trail mix in bed, 2am donuts, hot and spicy at Dot's Cafe. Stops at Bar Bar, Crow Bar, Red Flag, Radio Room, Hungry Tiger Too, Amnesia Brewing Company, Florida Room, My Father's Place, Nick's Famous Coney Island, Whiskey Soda Lounge dinner and drinks, East End, second dinner and drinks at Bunk Bar, and probably others that I'm forgetting.I had an amazing time, and now I'm hungry and yearning to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment