Monday, August 29, 2011

Case of the Mondays: Tiki Tom's Mai Thais

I love Tiki Tom's. Maybe because I'm always there at random times, like Sundays (which are awesome for football, but a post on that later) and Tuesday nights, so I can always nab a seat and pray there are no families eating dinner, and I avoid the crowds, and the graphic tee sportin' bros who allegedly populate the place on weekends and busier nights. Since it's a Monday, enjoy your Mai Thai and hope a kid isn't staring you down as you try and savor your drink.


Mai Thai Mondays
The Deal: $3.75 for a Mai Thai (half-off)
Where: Tiki Tom's
1535 Olympic Blvd, Walnut Creek
Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. When do they have the live music and specifically old Hawaiian guys that play ukuleles?

    I know they do it but I always seem to miss it or show up right at the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll look into it and get back at you. I think they at least have a dude with a bongo on wednesdays but im not 100% about the other nights.

    ReplyDelete