Friday, June 10, 2011

Dublin: Lady Wielding Sword and Taser Kills Granny in Self-Defense

I can't make this shit up. I mean, I can, because I watch copious amounts of procedural crime dramas, but I didn't. A lady named Rosa Hill allegedly killed her 91-year-old mother-in-law, in self-defense, and then stuffed the body in a garbage can so her two-year-old daughter wouldn't see. IN DUBLIN. There's more to it, such as Hill's belief that her ex-husband was molesting their child, and that the 91-yr-old granny was wielding a mo-flippin' knife, but Rosa came armed with a taser gun, stun gun, gun gun, and sword, so I'll be interested to see how that self-defense story works out for her. And in Dublin, of all places. I mean, I know the tap water is vastly inferior to CoCo County's (I lived there briefly), but I never knew I had my own personal Criminal Minds going on three and half miles away. Check out the full story HERE

2 comments:

  1. Send that lady to the middle east and let her go to town. She sounds like a slightly more crazy and female version of Rambo, if Rambo had severe psychosis and delusional episodes with some schizophrenia mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tow Truck Dublin are very convenient vehicles when it comes to pulling out other vehicles which land up in an emergency situation. These are heavy duty vehicles and are very much in demand today as the towing business is thriving.

    ReplyDelete