Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Special Half-Priced Mojito Night at Havana

I've been gone from here forever. Foreva eva? Fo eva eva? So I'll just load up on the posts today so you'll forward to when I'm not spamming you on facebook to come check out my blog.

On that note, Havana is doing a special half-price mojito Wednesday this week (aka tonight). They usually feature this deal on Monday, but with the holiday and nice weather, I'm sure a cheapo mojito doesn't sound half bad tonight. From 4–6pm, enjoy half-priced mojitos by the glass OR pitcher and $5 taco plates. Havana just recently hired new chef Nick Di Arenzo and started using fresh fruit puree in their mojitos, so it's definitely worth checking out to see what the changes mean for this Cuban joint.

Havana
1516 Bonanza St., Walnut Creek
website

No comments:

Post a Comment