Thursday, September 1, 2011

Food Carts at Stoneridge Mall (Pleasanton)

[pleasanton.patch.com]
I was reading Diablo Dish last week, which was all about food carts, and I got really sad thinking about the four lonely food carts posted up over in the Stoneridge Mall parking lot for Stoneridge Street Eats. Ethan speculated that word may not have spread, so I'm doing my part with my two dozen readers and telling you to head out there on Fridays, from 11am–2pm, if you're in the area. If they get enough response they're hoping to boost the number of trucks from four to ten.
[source: Diablo Dish]

And as a reminder, Off the Grid is still doing their huge food truck gathering at Golden Gate Fields for the next three Saturdays. Wear a ridiculous hat for a discount and enjoy Bloody Marys. You can read more about it in last week's "What to Do This Weekend."

No comments:

Post a Comment