Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Humpday Hootch: Free Tasting at Residual

Lamborn family tree from their fbook page. Awesome, right?
I've been absent. Are you tired of hearing that yet? I'm playing catch up from a very busy Thurs-Sun. Excuses excuses. Speaking of which, here's your excuse to drink in the middle of the week.

Residual Sugar (I swear they don't pay me! I just love them that much. They should really give me swag so I can pimp them out...) will be hosting a free tasting of Napa Valley's Lamborn Family Vineyards. Did I mention it was free? It's free. The owner of the winery, Brian Lamborn, will be pouring free samples of their 2006 and 2007 Cabernet and the 2008 Zinfandel, as well as a smattering of his Howell Mountain cult Cab.

Residual Sugar
1684 Locust St., Walnut Creek
website
Lamborn Family Vineyards

No comments:

Post a Comment