Friday, November 18, 2011

Packing Inspiration

[photo from 9to5chic.com]

I am the most terrible packer in the world. When I went to New Orleans for a few days, I think I packed my biggest suitcase and maybe wore two different outfits the entire time. Largely because I couldn't check my bag, I had to sprint to catch my connecting flight, and my bag didn't make it. But if I had a carry on this wouldn't have happened (although I would have been slower running from one side of Atlanta's airport to the next, and probably would have peed my pants)!

The lovely Anh over at 9 to 5 Chic (whose blog I absolutely adore and have been religiously following since that time I didn't just freelance from home in sweats) just put up a post titled "What's In My Travel Bag" and I am majorly inspired. I'll hopefully have a trip to LA next weekend and I'm doubly hopeful I'll have an all most expensive paid trip to Puerto Vallarta the first weekend in December, so I'm going to try and work my magic with my carry-on and (maybe) document what happens.

Check out Anh's blog here.

1 comment: