Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Sorry

I'm so sorry this blog is languishing. it's just dying. It's not that I don't have ideas. It's that whole time thing. I work about 10 hours, go to the gym, come home and cook dinner, and then it's 11pm. Sometimes i forget to cook dinner because I'm terrible and am trying to wrap up a freelance project and I realize I've only eaten an apple and a string cheese and uhhhh that totally didn't happen tonight I swear.
On the bright side, I'm jumpin full into tough mudder training this week and once I get paid (I'm bad with money), I'll be training three times per week over at Diablo Crossfit. So hopefully I can get back into those updates.
For the time being, anything I'd want to post about here is most likely getting formed over on my pinterest. Have a look! I don't follow anyone because I'm an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment