Friday, July 6, 2012

Learning to Relax

Cinque Terre, from SF Girl By Bay

After a long week, which somehow felt longer with the holiday thrown in there, I came home, kicked off my heels (so i can have a pair littering every room), and, like I always do, sat down to my to to-do list. And then I just...stopped. I decided, after nights of Fourth festivities, wishing a friend a happy birthday and another friend bon voyage, it was totally cool if I took tonight for myself. I can't say that I don't feel guilty. I feel totally guilty! But I'm going to (maybe) run off some of that Jack in the Box I had last night (around 1am, clearly the time all good decisions are made), pour myself a glass of wine, and finally tackle the stacks of magazines accumulating on my coffee table. Because I work hard, and I deserve it. You all should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment