Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tonight: Concord's Night Out Celebration

photo from claycord.com

I was about to label this post "Tipsy Tuesday" before I realized I was giving you an event that had nothing to do with drinking. Remember... it's Tuesday.

Over in Todos Santos tonight they'll be celebrating National Night Out, which promotes cooperative community/police relationships? I really should have ended that with a period, but I'm not exactly sure what the gist of the celebration is. What is important for you to know is that you can get a sneak peek of Concord's first ice-less skate rink, which will officially open December 3. I don't mean to split hairs here, but isnt an ice-less skate rink just a roller rink? But I digress. There may also be snow? I am so confused by this event.

As far as I'm concerned, it's an opportunity to take advantage of a later farmers market,  eat some cotton candy, and enjoy (?) Police covers as performed by Stung.

Farmers market 4-8pm, Music starts at 6:30pm.

[source: Claycord]

No comments:

Post a Comment