Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Quiet. TOO Quiet

I am slammed with work until December 15 (when most of it is due) but realistically until the end of the year, so I'm not sure how much else I'll be able to do here for the time being. I mean, there's a lot going on. I almost signed my name "Kristen Ham." I think I was hungry. Anyway, you can check out my work over at Diablo if you're looking for nightlife ideas, turn to my gift guide in the December issue, or hold tight for a final gift wrap-up (see what I did there?!?) over at Diablo's style blog next week, but just wanted to keep my two readers informed. I'm sorry.

If anyone wants to write some stuff over here, that'd be great! You don't have to even have to be a good writer! You've seen what I've done! But seriously, if you want to write about your band, you new style blog, you're gradual descent into alcoholism/holiday-related depression/seasonal affective disorder, have at it. Email me over at eastbayburbs@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with permissions to get all in this bitch. It's that easy.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment