Thursday, January 5, 2012

Linkage


  • Because I'm addicted makes putting on fake eyelashes look way easy, although I will counter with the fact that my way means you can sleep in them and wear them the next day if hangover dictates. Just sayin'... Link
  • Ultimate photo bomb (NSFW-ish...it's a far away tiny peen) Link
  • My favorite Top Chef Masters judge and chic-est foodie ever Ruth Reichl: "I’m totally miserable if I don’t have a cat." Link
  • I never made it to Murio's, but can I still be sad it's no longer a dive? Just pleeeeease don't touch Molotov's. Link
  • The Chronicle Wine competition winners include a Livermore Valley cab! And none of the bottles cost more than $40! Wine for us plebeians; I like. Link 
  • Post Punk Kitchen releases their list of the 100 best vegan things. You all made a resolution to eat healthier, right? Giving up animal products isn't a bad way to go, although I do still get some shade for going back to omni. Link
  • Gold Dust Lounge getting evicted?!? I had a drink there once on New Year's eve ages ago and thoroughly enjoyed the bar and its assortment of old leery men, so this makes me sad. Save Gold Dust! Link


No comments:

Post a Comment