Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chicken and Waffles! (Says Diablo Dish)

Ever since the sign went up for a chicken and waffle place in downtown Walnut Creek, images of waffles and fried chicken dancing hand in hand have plagued my dreams. And while I feel like a scolded puppy when Ethan over at Diablo Dish follows "Opening alert" with "no it's not Home of Chicken and Waffle," he does bring news of ANOTHER place (upcoming La Boulange, over in half of the old Bing Crosby's space) that will be slapping chicken on a waffle and calling it a day. So I can't hate.


This week's dish is also full of other awesome fresh restaurant tidbits (Incontro is moving to Danville! It wants to be closer to me!), so go check it out. No, seriously, they have contacts and resources over there, whereas I intend to call places after I get off of my day job and instead slip into a precarious food coma after eating things like a burger with a glazed donut for a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment